Do you dream of a position working in a foreign call center with broken AC when it’s 95° F outside listening to customer after customer complain about a crappy product you have to support? Yeah, neither do we and we’d never ask you to do something we wouldn’t do.
Now coming back to that ever so typical Product Support Specialist role:
- Our product rocks!
- Our office-to-be has kick ass AC
- You won’t be working in a foreign call center, or any call center for that matter
- Our product rocks! (we repeated that for effect)
As a Gryphn product support intern you’ll take and make calls, comb through product feedback, and help our CTO, Aaron Huttner, make critical decisions that will forever impact the direction of all of our products (ok… forever might be a stretch, but you will be making a huge difference).
You’ll also spend time with our CEO, Navroop Mitter, a man known for how gorgeous his Pink Turban is (seriously Google him and look for the article by Zach Byron Wolf at ABC). You’ll help brief Navroop on what users are saying and who he should personally reach out to. Think about it, you could be helping direct a CEO! What could be cooler than that?
- Hanging out with Navroop, Aaron, Bobby, and Tracy as much as you want
- Seeing how an early stage startup that has just raised money accelerates itself
- Opportunity to attend social/entrepreneurial events around the DC-MD-VA area as our guests (we get red-carpet treatment)
- A stylish Gryphn t-shirt (no joke, at our last event people were signing up on a waiting list for them… now tell us which other startup can claim that)
- For those already of age, an opportunity to sample from the founders’ Scotch stash (there’ll probably also be beer, sodas, and a lot of water too)
- Fun events such as bowling, putt-putt, happy hours, etc.
- References for future internships and jobs
- And finally, possible equity participation for exceptional candidates who stay on
Interested? Submit your resume to Tracy Bartley at firstname.lastname@example.org